Matlab application on ecotechnic analysis of Vietnam wind power project
Vietnam has fundamental advantages to implement the wind power project. Because of being surrounded by sea areas, wind power projects in Vietnam have a promise future. However, implementing an ecotechnic analysis of a wind power project has a fairly challenge because of seasonal change as well as input data’s fluctuation. The paper presented a method based on Matlab programming utilized for ecotechnic analysis the wind power projects. The math diagram built with the consideration of all input data’s changing will be shown to make the ecotechnic analysis easier and faster. The results deducted from Matlab programming will be compared with ones made by expertise method. The conclusion about advantages of method is pointed out to help project managers have another choice in making ecotechnic analysis of wind power project.
In submitting a manuscript ('article') to this journal I certify that:
- I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- I warrant, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that:
- the article is original, has not been formally published in any other journal or book, is not under consideration by any other journal or book, except degree dissertation, and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
- I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to J. Viet. Env. are not in breach of any other obligation.
- the article contains nothing that is unlawful, libellous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy;
- I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To my/our - and currently accepted scientific - knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness or damage to the user.
The Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication.
- Authores agree that the published work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution non-commercial License that allows others unrestricted, non-commercial use of the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors grant the journal the right of future publication of the work in additional ways and in or on additional media, especially in printed form as print-on-demand.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).