Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published in this journal or somewhere else, even partially (if not sure, an explanation must be provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The article fits into one of the journal’s article types (Research article, Short communication, Event report, Review paper or Policy paper);
- The abstract is not larger than 300 words;
- The format of the submission file is either doc, docx or odt format (MS Word or equivalent);
- The submitted manuscripts uses SI (Metric) Units in text, figures, or tables;
- A good translation has been provided for the article’s title, authors’ affiliation and the abstract;
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the present Instructions for Authors.
In submitting a manuscript ('article') to this journal I certify that:
- I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- I warrant, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that:
- the article is original, has not been formally published in any other journal or book, is not under consideration by any other journal or book, except degree dissertation, and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
- I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to J. Viet. Env. are not in breach of any other obligation.
- the article contains nothing that is unlawful, libellous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy;
- I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To my/our - and currently accepted scientific knowledge - all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness or damage to the user.
The Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication.
- Authores agree that the published work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution non-commercial License that allows others unrestricted, non-commercial use of the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors grant the journal the right of future publication of the work in additional ways and in or on additional media, especially in printed form as print-on-demand.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).